Details about Asia New Zealand Foundation Arts Practitioners Fund 2023
Asia New Zealand Foundation Arts Practitioners Fund 2023 is offered for Conferences & Travel Grants degree in the field of Arts. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 01 May 2023. This scholarship is provided by Asia New Zealand Foundation and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, conference fees + living costs + return airfare . This scholarship is open for: Open to citizens/permanent residents of New Zealand.
- Degree: Conferences & Travel Grants
- Provided by: Asia New Zealand Foundation
- Deadline: 01 May 2023
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, conference fees + living costs + return airfare
- The participating organizations must be based in New Zealand.
- Applicants of Asia New Zealand Foundation Arts grants should be citizens or permanent residents of New Zealand.
- Organizations and candidates belonging to the individual arts professionals, local and regional councils, festival and major event organizers, arts administrators categories are eligible to apply.
- Candidates belonging to the following categories will be ineligible:
- Organization/individuals/anyone linked with any organization/individual that has previously received a grant from Asia New Zealand Foundation for 3 years in a row. Festivals are excluded from this condition.
- Organization/individuals/anyone linked with any organization/individual that has previously received a grant from Asia New Zealand Foundation during the current financial year.
- Previous grantees who have not reported sufficiently regarding the grant.
- Amateur artists or organizations that are not professional art organizations.
- Candidates should submit reports on all previous grants they have had before a new application will be considered.
- Competitive quotes must be included with all applications.
- Late or Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Therefore, all successful applicants will be required to show the value of the spending of funds derived on account of the grant.
- The Foundation will require the funds to be returned if their use cannot be adequately accounted for.
- Reports on all the prior grants they have accepted.
- Competitive quotes should be accompanied by all the applications.