Details about Arup Fire Engineering Scholarship
Arup Fire Engineering Scholarship is offered for Masters degree in the field of Fire Engineering. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 30 Nov 2019. This scholarship is provided by University of Canterbury and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, $4,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
- Deadline: 30 Nov 2019
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, $4,000
Arup Fire Engineering Scholarship is offered by the University of Canterbury for the students planning to pursue their master's in fire engineering at the university. The value of the scholarship is $4,000 for one year.
- The applicant may be a domestic or international student.
- Applicant must be or planning to enroll full-time at the university in a program for either a Master of Engineering in Fire Engineering (MEFE) or a Master of Engineering Studies in Fire Engineering (MEngSt(Fire)) degree
- The scholarship may be held with any other award unless the conditions of the other award preclude this.
- Continuation of a scholarship is conditional on satisfactory academic progress and adherence to the University's statutes and regulations.
- The scholarship must be taken up in the year following the year of application
To apply for the Arup Fire Engineering Scholarship complete and submit the application by the deadline: 30th November.