Details about ANU Research School of Chemistry Honors Scholarship 2023
ANU Research School of Chemistry Honors Scholarship 2023 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Chemistry. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by Australian National University (ANU) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, AUD 5,000 per annum . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Degree: Bachelors
- Provided by: Australian National University (ANU)
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, AUD 5,000 per annum
The ANU Research School of Chemistry Honours Scholarship is to assist students enrolled in the Honours Year of an undergraduate degree offered by the ANU College of Science, specializing in Chemistry.
Eligibility for ANU Research School of Chemistry Honours Scholarship:
- Applicant can be a domestic or international student.
- Candidate must have received an offer of admission to Honours in Science, specializing in Chemistry.
- Student must obtain a GPA of 6.00 or above out of 7.00 across 48 units of Chemistry or cognate courses.
Value of Scholarship:
- The scholarship is valued at AUD 5,000 p.a. The duration of the award is one year.
How to Apply?
There is no application as students are automatically considered based on meeting the eligibility criteria or conditions prescribed under the eligibility section.