Details about ANU Learning for Life Scholarships 2020
ANU Learning for Life Scholarships 2020 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Courses offered at the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by Australian National University (ANU) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, AUD 2,000 per annum . This scholarship is open for: Open to Australian citizens and permanent residents.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, AUD 2,000 per annum
Eligibility for ANU Learning for Life Scholarships 2020:
An applicant must be:
- an Australian citizen, an Australian permanent resident or hold an Australian permanent humanitarian visa
- supported by The Smith Family's Learning for Life program
- enrolled as a full-time student in an undergraduate degree program at the Australian National University, which may include Honours.
Value of ANU Learning for Life Scholarships 2020:
- The value of each scholarship shall not be less than AUD 2,000 a year for each full-time year of undergraduate study. The scholarship shall be paid in equal installments after the census date of each semester.
The scholarships may be used for any purpose to assist students during their enrolment at the Australian National University. There is no formal application process for this scholarship. The Smith Family will provide a list of Learning for Life students they support who are enrolled at The Australian National University. After confirming the students' enrolment, the University will provide an offer letter to all eligible students, along with the conditions of award.