Details about ANU HDR Fee Merit Scholarship 2021
ANU HDR Fee Merit Scholarship 2021 is offered for PhD degree in the field of Courses offered at the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 31 Aug 2020. This scholarship is provided by Australian National University (ANU) and the value of this scholarship is Only tuition fees, International Student Fees . This scholarship is open for: Open to international students.
- Deadline: 31 Aug 2020
- Scholarship value: Only tuition fees, International Student Fees
Each year the Australian National University offers the ANU HDR Fee Merit Scholarship (concurrently with the ANU University Research Scholarship) to support high achieving international HDR students who are conducting research that aligns with the strategic directions of the University.
Eligibility for ANU HDR Fee Merit Scholarship 2021:
The award will be available each year to a prospective or continuing student who:
- is an international student enrolling in an accredited HDR course of study at the University; and
- has also been awarded an ANU University Research Scholarship; and
- has achieved a minimum of H1 or H1 equivalent in their prior studies.
Value of ANU HDR Fee Merit Scholarship 2021:
The scholarship covers:
- International Student Fees (ISF) for the duration of the award.
- For recipients who hold a Student Visa (Subclass 500): Full Overseas Health Cover (OSHC) for the program duration, including cover for immediate family.
- There are no additional benefits offered under this award.