Details about ANU Doherty PhD Supplementary Scholarship 2021
ANU Doherty PhD Supplementary Scholarship 2021 is offered for PhD degree in the field of Medical Research. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by Australian National University (ANU) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, AUD 7,000 per annum . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, AUD 7,000 per annum
The Doherty PhD Supplementary Scholarship is offered with the aim to attract students of high calibre, with clinical qualifications, to pursue postgraduate studies at the JCSMR involving a clinical research project, in order to facilitate interaction between basic biomedical science and clinical research.
Eligibility for ANU Doherty PhD Supplementary Scholarship 2021:
The award will be available each year to a prospective/continuing student who:
- is awarded and continues to hold an Australian Government Research Training Program (AGRTP) Stipend Scholarship or a similar living expenses PhD scholarship;
- is enrolled or enrolling full-time in a program of study for the degree of Doctor of Philosophy at the John Curtin School of Medical Research; and
- holds an Australian Bachelor Honours degree with First Class Honours or equivalent,and has research publications and/or relevant research experience.
Value of ANU Doherty PhD Supplementary Scholarship 2021:
- The scholarship provides a top-up of AUD 7,000 per annum paid fortnightly in arrears for 3 years or in-line with the student's base stipend.
No separate scholarship application is required as all eligible students will be automatically considered.