Details about Alberta Graduate Excellence Scholarship (AGES) – International
Alberta Graduate Excellence Scholarship (AGES) – International is offered for Masters degree in the field of Subjects offered by the University. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Always Open. This scholarship is provided by University of Calgary, Canada and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, CAD 11,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all Nationals.
- Deadline: Always Open
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, CAD 11,000
Eligibility criteria for Alberta Graduate Excellence Scholarship (AGES) – International:
- Open to full-time students enrolled in the Faculty of Graduate Studies' thesis-based graduate degree program.
- Available to master's students who, at the time the award is given, have completed no more than 13 months of full-time study toward their degree.
- Recipients must be PhD students who, at the time of grant, have completed no more than 25 months of full-time study toward their degree.
- The student must be registered to study at an Alberta post-secondary institution and have applied for a study permit from Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada in order to be eligible, or they must be authorized to study in Canada at an Alberta post-secondary institution under a study permit issued by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada.
- AGES are limited to one hold per student in a given award year.
All eligible students who applied to the current Graduate Award Competition will automatically be considered for this award.