Details about Achieving Potential Scholarships for Distinction at Monash University 2023
Achieving Potential Scholarships for Distinction at Monash University 2023 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of All subjects offered by the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 06 Oct 2023. This scholarship is provided by Monash University and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Upto $36,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: 06 Oct 2023
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Upto $36,000
This scholarship provides access to a Monash education for talented students who may not otherwise be able to fund their studies. If you are a low-income earner and achieve an ATAR of 90.00+ you may be eligible for the Achieving Potential Scholarship for Distinction.
Eligibility for the Achieving Potential Scholarships for Distinction:
- Applicants must be Australian citizens, New Zealand citizens, Australian permanent residents, or Australian humanitarian visa holders.
- Candidates should currently be in Year 12 or IB student, or completed Year 12 or IB in the previous year and have not undertaken any other tertiary study.
- Students applying to Monash from TAFE, enroll in an undergraduate course at Monash.
- Candidates must have a minimum ATAR of 90.00 (minimum ATAR of 80.00 for Indigenous students) or students applying to Monash from other tertiary institutions with a high distinction average (80% or above). Students applying to Monash from other tertiary institutions are assessed based on course application, prior academic achievement and ATAR (equivalent to a high distinction average).
- Awarded based on academic achievement and need.
- Consideration is given if, in addition to being a low-income earner, you experience other forms of educational disadvantage.
- Commencing students: $6000 per annum (48 credit points of study) for the duration of your degree.
- An invitation to apply for a place in Monash Minds, a leadership program for first-year students.