Details about Academy Africa Fellowship, 2017
Academy Africa Fellowship, 2017 is offered for PhD, Post Doc degree in the field of International Security, Energy, Environment and Resources, International Law, Iran’s role in sub-Saharan Africa, Africa’s maritime security and development, Decentralization and local governance structures in sub-Saharan Africa. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 31 May 2017. This scholarship is provided by Chatham House and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, monthly stipend of £2,160, costs of relocation, fieldwork, and possible publication costs . This scholarship is open for: Open to students of Côte d'Ivoire, Kenya, Nigeria, Senegal, South Africa.
- Deadline: 31 May 2017
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, monthly stipend of £2,160, costs of relocation, fieldwork, and possible publication costs
Chatham House is offering Academy Africa Fellowship, 2017 in the Queen Elizabeth II Academy for Leadership in International Affairs.
- Candidates applying for Academy Africa Fellowship, 2017 must be citizens from citizens of Cote d’Ivoire, Kenya, Nigeria, Senegal, or South Africa.
- Applicants with dual nationality out of which one is listed above can also apply.
- Applicants are required to have a BA degree or equivalent although preference will be given to master's degree with an international focus.
- Applicants of Academy Africa Fellowship, 2017 must have an interest in and knowledge of one of the policy-related challenges described.
- The duration of the fellowship is of 10-months from mid-September 2017 to mid-July 2018.