Details about ABEI/HADDAD Fellowship, 2017
ABEI/HADDAD Fellowship, 2017 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Early Modern History, Play writing, Literary Translation, Irish Writing. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 10 Apr 2017. This scholarship is provided by Trinity College Dublin and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, €35,000 towards tuition fee, accommodation, travel costs and living expenses . This scholarship is open for: Open to Brazilian nationals.
- Deadline: 10 Apr 2017
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, €35,000 towards tuition fee, accommodation, travel costs and living expenses
Trinity College Dublin is providing ABEI/HADDAD Fellowship, 2017 to students of Brazil who wish to study Master's program in Irish Studies.
- Students applying for ABEI/HADDAD Fellowship, 2017 must have completed their undergraduate degree or must have enrolled into a postgraduate degree with at least one module finished.
- The average must be greater than 7 for an undergraduate degree while for a postgraduate degree, A or B should be secured.
- Candidates must be ABEI member and be up-to-date with the annual payment.
- Students taking part in exchange programs are ineligible to apply for ABEI/HADDAD Fellowship, 2017.
- The Trinity application number must be included on their application form.
- Applicants of ABEI/HADDAD Fellowship, 2017 are required to submit the following documents:
- Letter of interest describing why they chose the program, academic interests and how their research proposal is going to benefit.
- English proficiency certificate taken within two years prior to the date of the application ( IELTS: Grade 6.5, TOEFL: 88 - iBT, 230 - Computer-based, 570 - paper based, University of Cambridge: 180+, Proficiency Certificate, Grade C or better, PTE Academic: a minimum score of 63.
- Updated student undergraduate (and postgraduate) transcript
- Curriculum Vitae
- Two reference letters in English
- A copy of the student's passport