Details about Tetley & Lupton Scholarships 2024
Tetley & Lupton Scholarships 2024 is offered for Masters degree in the field of All subjects offered by the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 01 Feb 2024. This scholarship is provided by Leeds University Business School and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, GBP 26,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals except UK citizens.
- Deadline: 01 Feb 2024
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, GBP 26,000
Scholarships for one year's tuition for full-time Masters, Masters by Research, and Masters of Teaching degrees.
Eligibility for Tetley & Lupton Scholarships:
- The applicant should qualify as an international student
- A first degree at the undergraduate level, or at least a UK First Class Honours degree, is required of applicants.
- Available only to applicants from outside the EU who are willing to pay an international fee and pursue a full-time, one-year Masters, MRes, or Masters by Research program. The awards have to be accepted by September 2024.
- The applicant should submit an application for a research place of study (Masters by Research alone) or a pertinent taught program of study (taught Masters or MRes).
- An Application ID Number must be provided to the applicant.
Selection criteria and notification:
Applicants will always be selected based on merit and ability. A shortlist of candidates is chosen by each school, and these candidates are then recommended for the prize. After that, a meeting is held by the University of Leeds Scholarship Selection Panel to discuss the shortlists and choose the reserves and successful candidates.
Approximately four weeks following the application closing date, unsuccessful candidates should anticipate receiving notification of their application status. After the application deadline, shortlisted applicants will get word on their status within ten weeks. The information submitted on the application form will be used by the university for statistics and internal selection processes.