Details about Orebro University Scholarship, 2019-20
Orebro University Scholarship, 2019-20 is offered for Masters degree in the field of All subjects offered by the University. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 31 Jan 2019. This scholarship is provided by Orebro University and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Full/Partial Tution Fee, Does not cover Living Expenses . This scholarship is open for: Open to students to countries outside the European Union, European Economic Area and Switzerland.
- Deadline: 31 Jan 2019
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Full/Partial Tution Fee, Does not cover Living Expenses
The Orebro University offers scholarships for students outside the EU/EEA or Switzerland.
Eligibility for Orebro University Scholarship, 2019-20:
- The Orebro University Scholarship, 2018-19 is open to students who are required to pay tuition fees for studies.
- The candidates who are awarded a scholarship will be notified by e-mail.
- The decisions will be made at the latest in the first week of April.
- The applicants for Orebro University Scholarship will be assessed based on their academic qualifications.
- The candidates are also evaluated based on their desire to study at the University and their suitability for the chosen study program.
Value of Orebro University Scholarship, 2019-20:
- The recipients of Orebro University Scholarship get full or partial tuition fees according to the course and academic merit.
- The scholarship does not cover living expenses.
Deadline for Orebro University Scholarship, 2019-20:
- The last date to apply for Orebro University Scholarship, 2019-20 is 31st January 2019.