Details about S P Jain School Of Global Management Dean’s List Scholarships, 2021
S P Jain School Of Global Management Dean’s List Scholarships, 2021 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Subjects offered by S P Jain School of Global Management. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by S P Jain School of Global Management and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, 10% scholarship . This scholarship is open for: Open to citizens of North and South America, the Caribbean, Europe, Africa, Central Asia, Russia and East Asia.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, 10% scholarship
SP Jain School of Global Management is to support meritorious students to excel in their academic and career paths.
Eligibility for the S P Jain School Of Global Management Dean’s List Scholarships, 2021
- Candidates who are nationals of North and South America, the Caribbean, Europe, Africa, Central Asia, Russia, and East Asia are eligible for the scholarship.
- Candidates who are from underrepresented countries or regions may qualify for special international scholarships.
- Applicants of Undergraduate Scholarships at S P Jain School Of Global Management must have an International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma minimum score of 38.
- Candidates with CBSE/ISC/HSC minimum score of 90% aggregate are preferred.
- Must have A-Levels minimum grade A in three advanced level subjects in the same sitting (AAA).
- Applicants with an NSW Higher School Certificate will be considered.
- Applicants must have an SAT score above 2200.
- Must have SPJET score above the 90th percentile.
Value of the S P Jain School Of Global Management Dean’s List Scholarships, 2021:
- Students who feature on the Dean’s List for both semesters of the same academic year will receive a 10% Dean’s List Scholarship for the next academic year. To continue to avail the scholarship, the student must again feature on the Dean’s List for both semesters of the next academic year.
- If a student has already earned a scholarship, then the Dean’s List Scholarship would be an additional 10% scholarship for the student. Students who have earned a 100% tuition scholarship will not be granted any additional scholarship even if they are eligible for the Dean’s List Scholarship.