Details about The Yousriya Loza-Sawiris Scholarship 2022-2023
The Yousriya Loza-Sawiris Scholarship 2022-2023 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Development Practice (MDP). You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 13 Oct 2022. This scholarship is provided by Sawiris Foundation for Social Development and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, tuition fee + living + travel expenses + health insurance . This scholarship is open for: Open to Egyptian nationals.
- Deadline: 13 Oct 2022
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, tuition fee + living + travel expenses + health insurance
- Applicant must be Egyptian national residing in Egypt (preference will not be given to dual nationality holders).
- Must hold a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from a well reputed academic institution in a related field of study and satisfy the entry requirements into the academic MDP program.
- Should demonstrate a minimum of two years of work experience in the field of development and excellent professional and academic track record.
- The scholarships are awarded based on financial need as well as merit and character demonstrated through academic excellence, extracurricular activities, and social behavior.
- While no specific academic track is required, students with a strong liberal arts education background and sound quantitative and analytical skills will be best prepared for academic success at the Humphrey School of Public Affairs.
- Previous coursework in mathematics, statistics, and economics is recommended.
- English language proficiency is required. Valid TOEFL or IELTS, exam date should be within two years of graduate program start. Minimum required scores: 100 ( TOEFL internet – based, minimum 22 on each section), or 7 (IELTS, minimum 7 on each section).
- Completed application form including the personal statement, copy of valid passport ID page.
- Copy of the National ID, copy of the National ID of the guarantor (the guarantor is the person who signs the contract with the accepted student. This person could be his/her father, mother, sister, or brother. The guarantor’s role is to ensure that the student is fulfilling his/her commitments.)
- Updated resume, all undergraduate and graduate (if applicable) transcripts.
- TOEFL/IELTS score
- Two letters of recommendation
- One personal photo
- HR letter from current employer including salary/salary slip or a bank statement in case of unemployment.