Details about Yousriya Loza-Sawiris Scholarship 2017-2018
Yousriya Loza-Sawiris Scholarship 2017-2018 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Master's Degree in Development Practice (MDP). You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 22 Oct 2016. This scholarship is provided by Sawiris Foundation for Social Development and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, . This scholarship is open for: Open to Egyptian nationals.
- Deadline: 22 Oct 2016
- Scholarship value: Full Funding,
Yousriya Loza-Sawiris Scholarship 2017 - 2018 offers full-funded scholarships to Egyptian nationals for pursuing Master’s Degree in Development Practice (MDP).
The requirements for the program are to complete 50-credit master's program in 2 years and to complete mid-program summer field experience (8-10 weeks) and to gain employment for at least two years in the development sector in Egypt after the graduation.
- The applicants for Yousriya Loza-Sawiris Scholarship 2017 should be an Egyptian national and should have a bachelor's degree in the related field or its equivalent.
- The candidates should have outstanding track record academically and professionally.
- The applicants are expected to meet the entry requirements for MDP program and show strong interpersonal skills.
- The students with a strong liberal arts education and sound quantitative and analytical skills will be preferred.
- The candidates are expected to have minimum IELTS7 or 250 (computer-based), 600 (paper-based), 100 (internet-based, minimum 22 on each section) on the TOEFL and a valid GRE score.
- The applicants for Yousriya Loza-Sawiris Scholarship 2017 should submit the application form with the personal statement and updated curriculum vitae.
- The candidates should also submit scores of TOFEL/IELTS and GRE.
- The applicants are expected to submit a photo, two recommendation letters, copy of passport.
- If the candidate is employed then they should submit an HR letter from the current employer with salary/salary slip otherwise, a bank statement should be submitted.
- The applicants should submit the scholarship application to Newton Education Services before October 22nd, 2016 and Academic application to the Humphrey School before December 15th, 2016.