Details about Young Women's Scholarship Program, Peace Corps Nigeria Alumni Foundation, 2017
Young Women's Scholarship Program, Peace Corps Nigeria Alumni Foundation, 2017 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Courses offered by the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 28 Apr 2017. This scholarship is provided by Peace Corps Nigeria Alumni Foundation (PCNAF) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, $2000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to female students of Nigeria.
- Deadline: 28 Apr 2017
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, $2000
Young Women's Scholarship Program, Peace Corps Nigeria Alumni Foundation, 2017 is open to female undergraduate Nigerian students.
- The scholarship is open to female students of Nigerian heritage.
- The candidate is expected to have an international student visa (F1).
- Applicants of Young Women's Scholarship Program, Peace Corps Nigeria Alumni Foundation, 2017 should commence their junior or senior year at the university in the fall of 2017.
- Should be enrolled as a full-time student at a participating institution.
- GPA of the student should be at least 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
- The financial need of the student is taken into consideration and the student should provide a documented need for financial assistance.
- A candidate can apply for the scholarship if she is planning to commence her studies in selected universities.
Selected universities include:
- University of the District of Columbia
- Prince Georges Community College
- Baltimore City Community College
- Community College of Baltimore County
- Morgan State University
- Coppin State University
- Bowie State University
- Montgomery College
- University of Maryland
- University of Maryland Baltimore County
- Towson University
- College of Southern Maryland
- George Mason University
- Northern Virginia Community College
- The candidates applying for Young Women's Scholarship Program, Peace Corps Nigeria Alumni Foundation, 2017 are asked to submit three essays with a maximum of the 150-200 words.
- Documentation for the financial need should also be submitted.
- A copy of the international student visa.
- Letter of recommendation from a faculty member and from someone outside the educational institution.