Details about WZB-ISSC Global Fellowship
WZB-ISSC Global Fellowship is offered for Post Doc degree in the field of Global societal problems. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 30 Oct 2015. This scholarship is provided by International Social Science Council (ISSC) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, grant commensurate with a Post Doc researcher+500 EUR/month for accomodation . This scholarship is open for: Open to nationalities of all developing countries.
- Deadline: 30 Oct 2015
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, grant commensurate with a Post Doc researcher+500 EUR/month for accomodation
The International Social Science Council (ISSC) and the WZB Berlin Social Science Center are proud to announce the third call for applications for their joint WZB-ISSC Global Fellowship Program. The fellowship enables an outstanding early career scientist from a developing country to spend four to six months in 2016 at the WZB to conduct research.
The Fellow will receive:
- A grant for up to six months at a level commensurate with a German postdoctoral researcher,
- A contribution to local accommodation (up to EUR 500 per month),
- Economy roundtrip ticket to and from Berlin,
- Workspace (equipped with PC, Internet and email access, telephone), as well as full library privileges and additional technical services.
Eligibility: The WZB, in cooperation with the ISSC invites applications for one early career scientist (postdoctoral researcher with no more than 5 years’ work experience after their PhD or scientists without a PhD but with an equivalent level of research experience and output) residing and working in a developing country to conduct research for up to six months in 2016 at the WZB. The research project of the Fellow should focus on global societal problems with particular relevance to developing country.
Number of awards offered: One fellowship will be awarded.
Tenure of award(s): This WZB-ISSC Global Fellowship is awarded for up to six months.