Details about KU Leuven Wilfried Martens Scholarship in Belgium, 2019-20
KU Leuven Wilfried Martens Scholarship in Belgium, 2019-20 is offered for Masters degree in the field of European Politics and Policies. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 01 Mar 2019. This scholarship is provided by KU Leuven and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, Monthly paid living expenses + Tuition Fee + other benefits . This scholarship is open for: Open to students of selected countries.
- Deadline: 01 Mar 2019
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, Monthly paid living expenses + Tuition Fee + other benefits
Wilfried Martens Scholarship is open for students from the non-EU Member States to pursue Master of European Politics and Policies at KU Leuven.
Eligibility for KU Leuven Wilfried Martens Scholarship in Belgium, 2019-20:
- Candidates applying for Wilfried Martens Scholarship must be from provinces and regions of Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Moldova, Ukraine, Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, the former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Montenegro, Serbia, and Kosovo.
- Applicants must have received a 4-year university degree (either 3 Year Bachelors + 1 Year Masters or 4 Year Bachelors of 240 ECTS Credits) in the fields of Political Science, Sociology, Law, Economics or Contemporary European History.
- A degree grade of 'cum laude' ('honours' / 'distinction' / Upper Second Class / 3.5 GPA) must be achieved by the students to be eligible for Wilfried Martens Scholarship.
- Applicants whose native language is not English must prove that they are a C-level on the Common Framework of the Reference level of the Council of Europe.
- TOEFL internet-based 100/120 or IELTS 7.0/9 are the two tests that are accepted for the MEPP program.
- A recommendation letter
- Proof of English proficiency (TOEFL/IELTS)
- transcripts of academic records (English, Dutch, French or German or an officially authenticated translation in one of these languages)
- Copies of university diploma(s)
- Copy of passport
- Motivation letter
- An official explanation of the grading system of their previous academic institutions
Value of KU Leuven Wilfried Martens Scholarship in Belgium, 2019-20:
- Tuition fee waiver.
- Monthly Living Allowance.
- Affiliation with a Belgian Health Insurance Company.
- Third Party Liability Insurance.
Deadline for KU Leuven Wilfried Martens Scholarship in Belgium, 2019-20:
- The last date to apply for KU Leuven Wilfried Martens Scholarship is 1st March 2019.