Details about WIFLE Annual Scholarship Program in US, 2020
WIFLE Annual Scholarship Program in US, 2020 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Criminal Justice, Social Sciences, Public Administration, Computer Science, Finance, Linguistic Arts, Chemistry, Physics. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 01 May 2020. This scholarship is provided by Women in Federal Law Enforcement and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Upto USD 2,500 . This scholarship is open for: Open to US nationals.
- Deadline: 01 May 2020
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Upto USD 2,500
Eligibility for WIFLE Annual Scholarship Program in US, 2020:
- Applicant must be a female US citizen.
- Candidate must be enrolled at an accredited four-year college or university for a full-time study.
- Applicants who are enrolled in a fully accredited community college with the intention of transferring to a four-year degree are considered.
- Applicant must have finished at least one full academic year of college at a community college, university or an accredited college.
- The candidate is required to have a minimum GPA of 3.0 overall grade point average.
- Applicants must submit a completed application form with the relevant information.
- Candidates must submit a 500-word essay.
- Applicants must provide a recommendation letter from a police official or community leader.
Value of WIFLE Annual Scholarship Program in US, 2020:
- The successful applicant of WIFLE Annual Scholarship Program in the US will receive an award with the dollar amount each of USD 2,500.
Deadline for WIFLE Annual Scholarship Program in US, 2020:
- The last date to apply for WIFLE Annual Scholarship Program in the US is 1st May 2020.