Details about WHO/TDR International Postgraduate Scholarships, 2019
WHO/TDR International Postgraduate Scholarships, 2019 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Public Health. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 30 Apr 2019. This scholarship is provided by Research and Training in Tropical Diseases (TDR) and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, Covers economy airfare + Living allowance + Tuition fees . This scholarship is open for: Candidates from low- and middle-income countries (LMICs) of WHO South-East Asia and West Pacific regions are eligible to apply.
- Deadline: 30 Apr 2019
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, Covers economy airfare + Living allowance + Tuition fees
The training will be focused on courses relevant to a career in implementation research. Implementation research is a growing field that supports the identification of health system bottlenecks and approaches to address them, and is particularly useful in low- and middle- income countries where many health interventions do not research those bottlenecks that impede success. The goal of this scheme is to enhance graduate training capacity and boost the number and quality of researchers in low- and middle-income countries.
Eligibility for WHO/TDR International Postgraduate Scholarships, 2019:
- Applicants must receive an offer to pursue MSc at the University.
- Eligible universities:
- James P Grant School of Public Health,
- BRAC University,
- Dhaka Bangladesh;
- Universidad de Antioquia,
- Medellín Colombia;
- University of Ghana, Accra, Ghana;
- Universitas Gadjah Mada, Yogyakarta, Indonesia;
- The American University of Beirut, Beirut, Lebanon;
- University of the Witwatersrand, Johannesburg South Africa;
- University of Zambia, Lusaka Zambia.
- Applicants must apply to the universities in their respective region.