Details about Westpac Young Technologists Scholarship 2020
Westpac Young Technologists Scholarship 2020 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Information Technology. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 15 Nov 2019. This scholarship is provided by Westpac Scholars Trust and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, $5,000 per year . This scholarship is open for: Open to citizens of Australia and New Zealand .
- Deadline: 15 Nov 2019
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, $5,000 per year
Westpac Young Technologists Scholarship 2020 offered by Westpac Scholars Trust for students planning to pursue their undergraduate studies in Information Technology at the Queensland University of Technology. The value of the scholarship is $5,000 per year for up to 3 years, and access to enrichment programs that develop your leadership potential and kickstart your technology career.
- Applicant must be graduating Year 12 in 2019 or have had no more than 1 gap year since graduating high school
- Must be starting university for the first time in 2020
- Must have achieved an unadjusted OP 1 - 5 (or equivalent)
- Must be enrolling full time in the Bachelor of Information Technology or Bachelor of Games and Interactive Environments or a double degree including one of these degrees at QUT
- Must be a citizen of Australia or New Zealand or a permanent resident
- Must have placed QUT as first preference.
To apply for Westpac Young Technologists Scholarship 2020 complete and submit the application form by the deadline: 15 November 2019.