Details about Wellington Master's by Thesis Scholarship 2020
Wellington Master's by Thesis Scholarship 2020 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Applicable under courses offered at the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 01 Nov 2020. This scholarship is provided by Victoria University of Wellington and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, Tuition fee + Stipend . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: 01 Nov 2020
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, Tuition fee + Stipend
Wellington Master's by Thesis Scholarship 2020 is being offered to encourage postgraduate research at Victoria University of Wellington, the University offers scholarships to students about to begin a full-time, research-focused Master's degree.
- Applicants must be intending to enroll full time at Victoria University of Wellington.
- Applicants must be intending to enroll for a Master's degree by thesis worth 90 points or more.
Value of the scholarship:
- The scholarship comprises a $15,000 tax free stipend, plus tuition fees for one year (domestic fees for the thesis component only). Fees will be paid directly to the University by the Scholarships Office. International students other than those from Australia will be liable to pay the difference between the full international student fee and the domestic fee.
- The scholarship stipend will be paid to each scholarship recipient in monthly installments. The first such payment will be made by the Scholarships Office as soon as practicable after confirmation of enrollment.
- A small allowance of up to $200 will be paid towards the cost of producing the thesis on receipt of an invoice.
Scholarship specific documentation:
- One page proposal.
- One academic reference (to be requested via the online application).
The last date for the Wellington Master's by Thesis Scholarship 2020 application is 1st November 2020.