Details about Wellcome Trust ISSF Early Stage Researcher Fellowships
Wellcome Trust ISSF Early Stage Researcher Fellowships is offered for Post Doc degree in the field of clinical and biomedical research. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 14 Sep 2018. This scholarship is provided by Queen's University Belfast and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, £32,548 - £38,833 per annum . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals .
- Deadline: 14 Sep 2018
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, £32,548 - £38,833 per annum
The new Wellcome Trust ISSF Early Stage Researcher Fellowships is available for candidates in the foundation years of their postdoctoral careers in either ophthalmology or respiratory disease.
- The scholarship is open to all nationals
- The applicants must have a relevant degree with a PhD completed in a relevant subject
- The students must be proficient in English.
- The students must not be the holder of the scholarships in any of the previous years.
- The students must be able to manage and motivate staff.
- The students must be able to devise, advise on and manage research programmes.