Details about WCO Scholarship
WCO Scholarship is offered for Masters degree in the field of Programs offered by the University. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by World Customs Organization (WCO) and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, monthly stipend + Round-trip economy-class air tickets + Admission and tuition fees . This scholarship is open for: Open to applicants of WCO member countries.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, monthly stipend + Round-trip economy-class air tickets + Admission and tuition fees
- Applicants of WCO Scholarship 2018 should be customs officers of one of the developing member of the WCO.
- Candidates are required to have at least three years of work experience in the field of customs policy and administration in their home country.
- Candidates with experience in IPR border enforcement and those who can work for IPR-related section of their Customs administration after the program will be preferred for WCO Scholarship, 2018.
- The age of the applicants must be under 40 as of April 1, 2019, and must also be healthy.
- Applicants who received a scholarship under the Japan-WCO Human Resource Development Program previously are ineligible to apply.
- Upon the program completion, candidates must work for at least 3 years in their home Customs administration.