Details about WCO Scholarship
WCO Scholarship is offered for Masters degree in the field of Programs offered by the University. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by World Customs Organization (WCO) and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, monthly stipend + Round-trip economy-class air tickets + Admission and tuition fees . This scholarship is open for: Open to applicants of WCO member countries.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, monthly stipend + Round-trip economy-class air tickets + Admission and tuition fees
The Japan-WCO Human Resource Development Programme (Scholarship Programme) provides a grant covering travel, subsistence, admission, tuition and other approved expenses to enable promising young Customs managers from a developing country member of the WCO to undertake Master’s level studies at the Aoyama Gakuin University (AGU) in Tokyo, Japan.
Eligibility for the WCO Scholarship :
- Applicants of the WCO Scholarship should be customs officers of one of the developing members of the WCO.
- Candidates are required to have at least three years of work experience in the field of customs policy and administration in their home country.
- Candidates with experience in IPR border enforcement and those who can work for the IPR-related section of their Customs administration after the program will be preferred for WCO Scholarship.
- The age of the applicants must be under 40 as of April 1, 2022, and must also be healthy.
- Applicants who received a scholarship under the Japan-WCO Human Resource Development Program previously are ineligible to apply.
- Upon the program completion, candidates must work for at least 3 years in their home Customs administration.
Value of the WCO Scholarship :
This scholarship offers a monthly stipend + Round-trip economy-class air tickets + Admission and tuition fees. The current amount of monthly stipend is 147,000 yen (as of 2021). The current amount of admission fee is 290,000 yen and the annual tuition fee is 917,000 yen (as of 2021).