Details about Wayne Vucinich Fellowship, 2019
Wayne Vucinich Fellowship, 2019 is offered for Post Doc degree in the field of Russian, East European and Eurasian Studies. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 01 Nov 2018. This scholarship is provided by Stanford University and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, Stipend of $10,000 p.a. + Travel, health insurance, and visa support . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
- Deadline: 01 Nov 2018
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, Stipend of $10,000 p.a. + Travel, health insurance, and visa support
The Stanford University is offering twelve-week residential fellowships at the Center for Russian, East European and Eurasian Studies (CREEES).
- The candidates applying for Wayne Vucinich Fellowship, 2019 should have obtained the Ph.D. before the start of the residency.
- The applicants who have received their Ph.D. in the past five years are preferred.
- The candidates who are residents of the countries which are under the direct purview of the East Europe, Central Asia (including Afghanistan) the Caucasus, and Center Russia are preferred.
- The applicants for Wayne Vucinich Fellowship, 2019 should submit the fellowship application form, a curriculum vitae, and two recommendation letters.
- The candidates should submit an application letter or a research proposal, a writing sample a chapter of the book or article, and a short proposal for a public lecture or workshop to be held at Stanford.
Value of the scholarship
The recipients of Wayne Vucinich Fellowship, 2019 get a stipend of $10,000 towards living expenses, travel, health insurance, and visa support.