Details about Warwick and Nancy Olsen PhD Scholarship 2020
Warwick and Nancy Olsen PhD Scholarship 2020 is offered for Masters, PhD, Post Doc degree in the field of Biochemical engineering. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 02 Aug 2020. This scholarship is provided by University of Queensland (UQ) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, AUD 14,000 per annum . This scholarship is open for: Open to domestic students.
- Deadline: 02 Aug 2020
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, AUD 14,000 per annum
Eligibility for Warwick and Nancy Olsen PhD Scholarship 2020:
An applicant is eligible for the award if they are:
- A Higher Degree by Research candidate in the field of biochemical engineering.
- Hold a full living allowance scholarship.
- Is a domestic candidate.
Value of Warwick and Nancy Olsen PhD Scholarship 2020:
- Warwick and Nancy Olsen PhD Scholarship 2020 provides AUD 14,000 per annum over the life of the degree as per the 4.80.01 UQ Research Scholarships Policy
Applicants will be ranked on the basis of:
- academic achievement and potential for scholastic success;
- the creativity of the research and innovation it may drive;
- the educational and wider societal impacts that the research may have;
- whether there is a focus on the candidate’s research focusing on under-utilized natural resources in a manner beneficial to humanity;
- evidence of how the student will promote the scholarship through their work and networks; and
- any other matters the selection committee sees fit.