Details about VU PhD Position in Geodynamics, 2017
VU PhD Position in Geodynamics, 2017 is offered for PhD degree in the field of Geodynamics. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 07 Jul 2017. This scholarship is provided by Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam (VU) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, € 2222 gross per month - € 2840 gross per month . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: 07 Jul 2017
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, € 2222 gross per month - € 2840 gross per month
Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam is offering VU Ph.D. Position in Geodynamics, 2017 to applicants who wish to conduct research within the Faculty of Earth and Life Sciences (FALW).
- Applicants of VU Ph.D. Position in Geodynamics, 2017 must be highly motivated candidates with an MSc degree Tectonics, Structural Geology or Geophysical Fluid Dynamics, Geodynamics, with hands-on experience in laboratory-based modeling (analog modeling).
- Applicants should be dedicated to pursue a career in science.
- The duration of the Ph.D. position is one year but can be extended for 3 years more subject to satisfactory evaluation.
- Candidates applying for VU Ph.D. Position in Geodynamics, 2017 must submit the following documents before the deadline:
- Cover letter in maximum 2 pages describing motivation and research experience
- CV in maximum 4 pages a publication list, and the names and contact details of two references
- A publication list
- Names and contact details of two references