Details about Villa Vassilieff And FSMH, Research Residency in Paris 2018
Villa Vassilieff And FSMH, Research Residency in Paris 2018 is offered for Training & Short courses degree in the field of Humanities and Social Sciences. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 02 Jan 2018. This scholarship is provided by Fondation Maison des sciences de l'homme and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, €2700+travel cost . This scholarship is open for: Open to applicants residing outside France.
- Deadline: 02 Jan 2018
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, €2700+travel cost
Villa Vassilieff and the Collège d'études mondiales / Fondation Mai- son des Sciences de l’Homme are launching a call for application for a research residency dedicated to researchers in the humanities and social sciences who are living and working in the Global South.
- The call for application is for researchers in the field of Humanities and Social Science of the Global South.
- Interested applicants are required to be proficient in written and spoken English and/or French.
- The selection of the candidates will focus on the quality of the scientific dossier as well as that of the scientific project and its insertion in the areas of research of the Collège d'études mondiales and Villa Vassilieff.
- A detailed CV.
- List of scientific publications.
- A research project of 3 to 4 pages with the dates of the stay and a calendar of the activity planned in Paris, as well as a bibliography of maximum 2 pages
- A letter of support from an international scientific personality will be welcomed