Details about Vice-Chancellors Scholarship, Queensland University Of Technology, 2018
Vice-Chancellors Scholarship, Queensland University Of Technology, 2018 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Business, Creative Industries, Education, Health, Law and Science & Engineering. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 16 Nov 2018. This scholarship is provided by Queensland University of Technology and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, $30,000 or $10,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to Australian or New Zealand and International students.
- Deadline: 16 Nov 2018
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, $30,000 or $10,000
- The students applying for Vice-Chancellors Scholarship, Queensland University of Technology, 2018 should have graduated or about to be graduating year 12 in 2017 and 2017 respectively.
- The applicants should also have an OP 1 or 2 (or equivalent) excluding bonus OPs/ranks.
- The candidate should be an Australian citizen, a New Zealand citizen or a permanent resident or should hold a permanent humanitarian visa or should be an international applicant who has studied high school in Australia.
- The selected student for Vice-Chancellors Scholarship, Queensland University of Technology, 2018 will receive $30,000 with $3,750 stipend for each semester or $10,000 with $2,500 stipend.
- The candidate should be enrolled full-time and maintain GPA of at least 5.00 in each semester to keep the scholarship.