Details about Vice Chancellor's Research Scholarships, University Of Kent
Vice Chancellor's Research Scholarships, University Of Kent is offered for PhD degree in the field of Social Policy, Sociology and Social Research. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 30 Jan 2017. This scholarship is provided by University of Kent and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, £14,057 per annum + EU Tuition fees . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
- Deadline: 30 Jan 2017
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, £14,057 per annum + EU Tuition fees
- The candidates applying should have obtained a 1st or good 2.1 in the undergraduate degree.
- The background of the applicant should be related to subject areas related to Applied Psychology, Community Care, Criminology, Environmental Social Science, Intellectual and Developmental, disabilities, Mental Health, Migration Studies, Social Policy,
- Social Work, Sociology.
- The candidate should have completed his/her MA or MSc at Merit or Distinction level.
- The scholarship award covers the home/EU rate tuition fee, £4,052 per annum and provides annual maintenance stipend of £14,057 per annum.
- Applicants should have secured agreement from a member of staff in the subject area to supervise them.
- English language requirements are taken into consideration and the candidate should have score 7.0 in IELTS, with a minimum of 6.5 in all components.