Details about Vice Chancellor's International Student Scholarship, 2018
Vice Chancellor's International Student Scholarship, 2018 is offered for Masters degree in the field of All subjects offered by the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 30 Jun 2018. This scholarship is provided by University of Plymouth and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, £5,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to International Students (except UK).
- Deadline: 30 Jun 2018
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, £5,000
Plymouth University is offering Vice Chancellor's International Student Scholarship, 2018 for international students to pursue Master's programs.
- The applicants of Vice Chancellor's International Student Scholarship, 2018 should have applied and received a conditional offer for a place on a postgraduate program.
- The candidate should have a first class undergraduate degree in a relevant subject from a UK University or equivalent.
- The students should have paid the tuition fee deposit and met the requirements of the scholarship and the offer.
- The number of Vice Chancellor's International Student Scholarships, 2018 available is three.
- The candidate should submit a copy of final transcript/marks sheet from his/her undergraduate degree.
- Letter of references should be submitted aiding the application.
- The reference submitted should be not the same reference submitted with their postgraduate application.