Details about Vera R. Campbell Promise Scholarship 2023
Vera R. Campbell Promise Scholarship 2023 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of All fields offered by the Institute. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 19 Mar 2023. This scholarship is provided by The Institute for Field Research and the value of this scholarship is Only tuition fees, up to $5,000 offset . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Degree: Bachelors
- Provided by: The Institute for Field Research
- Deadline: 19 Mar 2023
- Scholarship value: Only tuition fees, up to $5,000 offset
The Vera R. Campbell Promise Scholarship is dedicated to the support of California State University Los Angeles (CSULA) undergraduate students. CSULA attracts students from local neighborhoods, many coming from economically challenged backgrounds and many the first in their families to attend university. Most have never traveled outside California, let alone the US. This scholarship provides significant funding for selected CSULA students to participate in IFR field schools around the world and across disciplines.
Eligibility for the Vera R. Campbell Promise Scholarship:
- Applicant must be an undergraduate student or recent graduate (in 2022 or 2023) at California State University Los Angeles (CSULA) in good standing.
- Students of any nationality or major at CSULA may apply.
- Candidates should have a minimum GPA of 2.7.
- Student must be at least 18 years old by the first day of the field school program.
- Direct financial support of up to $5,000 to offset the cost of attending an IFR field school.
- Mentorship sessions (via video conferencing) with IFR Academic Board members and/or IFR staff so that you get the most out of this field school experience and leverage it for careers, both inside and outside academia.
- Access to a broad system of support that will help you leverage financial, intellectual, academic and community gains to support and advance your long-term life and career goals.