Details about UTS International Research Scholarships
UTS International Research Scholarships is offered for PhD degree in the field of any course available at University of Technology, Sydney. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by University of Technology Sydney (UTS) and the value of this scholarship is Only tuition fees, tuition fees . This scholarship is open for: Open to International applicants.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Only tuition fees, tuition fees
- The University of Technology, Sydney is offering research scholarships to International applicants
- The candidates applying for UTS International Research Scholarships should be International applicants and not from Australia.
- The applicants should purchase and maintain a standard OSHC policy approved by the Commonwealth government Department of Health and Ageing.
- The candidates should commence a full-time program in a Higher Degree by Research (HDR) at UTS.
- The applicants should take up a study in a field identified by the University as one of its areas of research.
- The candidates should not have a degree equivalent to a research doctorate degree or a research master's degree if undertaking a research master's degree.
- The applicants for UTS International Research Scholarships should not have received an Australian Agency for International Development scholarship within the two years prior to commencing the UTS.
- The candidates should any other scholarship to which the Australian Government makes a substantial contribution.
- The applicants should not have received a UTS IRS.
- The candidates should submit their completed application before the deadline.
- The recipients of UTS International Research Scholarships get tuition fees for two years for a Research Masters degree and three years for a Research Doctorate degree.