Details about UTS Humanitarian Scholarship 2023
UTS Humanitarian Scholarship 2023 is offered for Bachelors, Masters degree in the field of All subjects offered by the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 01 Dec 2023. This scholarship is provided by University of Technology Sydney (UTS) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Tuition Fees + Student Services & Amenities Fees+ stipend . This scholarship is open for: Open to all Nationals if they hold particular visas.
- Deadline: 01 Dec 2023
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Tuition Fees + Student Services & Amenities Fees+ stipend
The UTS Humanitarian Scholarship was created to provide financial assistance to undergraduate students who arrived in Australia as humanitarian entrants or as asylum seekers and now possess temporary protection visas or asylum seeker bridging visas. For students on a temporary humanitarian concern visa (subclass 786) who want to enroll in UTS postgraduate programs, there will be two UTS Humanitarian Scholarship spots available in 2023. The UTS Humanitarian Scholarship program demonstrates the university's dedication to offering undergraduate degree scholarships to asylum seekers who are unable to obtain government loan programs or Commonwealth-supported seats. These scholarships are available across all UTS faculties.
Eligibility criteria for UTS Humanitarian Scholarship:
- The applicant must possess a Bridging Visa E or A (and have applied for a Protection Visa), Temporary Protection Visa (subclass 785), Safe Haven Enterprise Visa (subclass 790), Temporary Humanitarian Concern Visa (subclass 786) and temporary asylum seeker or refugee residence status.
- The applicant must be able to prove that, in the absence of the scholarship, they lack the resources to sustain paying their tuition
- Candidate should have submitted an application and been found qualified to enroll in an undergraduate or graduate program at UTS.
- Candidates who are undergrads:
- Applicant never started or finished another undergraduate program in Australia
- After completing the studies that served as their foundation for admission, apply to UTS and start in the upcoming intake.
- Applicants must intend to enroll full-time.
- Every applicant has to fill out the UTS online scholarship application.
- If called upon, every applicant must be able to make it to an interview.