Details about UTS Foundation Studies Scholarship 2023
UTS Foundation Studies Scholarship 2023 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of All courses offered by the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 30 Jun 2023. This scholarship is provided by University of Technology Sydney (UTS) and the value of this scholarship is Only tuition fees, 25% fees . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: 30 Jun 2023
- Scholarship value: Only tuition fees, 25% fees
To award high achieving commencing international students completing the UTS Foundation Studies at UTS College, Sydney and enrolling in an undergraduate program at UTS. The scholarship is to be offered to international students who exhibit the University’s core values and can demonstrate commitment to excellence, innovation, entrepreneurship and social justice.
Eligibility for the UTS Foundation Studies Scholarship:
- Applicants must be international students (not Australian citizens, New Zealand citizens or permanent residents of Australia).
- Candidates should complete a UTS Foundation Studies program undertaken at UTS Insearch in Sydney with a minimum overall GPA of 8.5 out of 10.0 and no record of failure is accepted.
- Students must meet all admission requirements for the selected UTS undergraduate course.
- Applicants must be commencing studies full-time and on campus (Sydney) in a UTS undergraduate degree in the next available intake after completion of the candidate’s Foundation Studies program.
- Students should apply using the UTS online Scholarships Application form.