Details about UTS Foundation Studies Scholarship, 2021
UTS Foundation Studies Scholarship, 2021 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Courses offered by the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 05 Feb 2021. This scholarship is provided by University of Technology Sydney (UTS) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, 25% of UTS tuition fees . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: 05 Feb 2021
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, 25% of UTS tuition fees
University of Technology Sydney (UTS) initiates Foundation Studies Scholarship, 2021 to award high achieving commencing international students enrolling in an undergraduate program at UTS. The Foundation Studies Scholarship is offered to international students who exhibit the University’s core values and can demonstrate commitment to excellence, innovation, entrepreneurship and social justice.
Eligibility for the UTS Foundation Studies Scholarship, 2021:
- Applicants must be an international student (not an Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen or permanent resident of Australia).
- Applicants must complete a UTS Foundation Studies program undertaken at UTS Insearch in Sydney with a minimum overall GPA of 8.5 out of 10.0 and no record of fail is accepted.
- Applicants must meet all admission requirements for the selected UTS undergraduate course.
- Applicants must be commencing studies full-time and on campus (Sydney) in a UTS undergraduate degree in the next available intake after completion of the candidate’s Foundation Studies program.
- Applicants must apply using the UTS online Scholarships Application form.
All applications that meet the eligibility criteria will be automatically considered. There is no separate application required. The scholarships will be granted on the basis of academic merit.
Value of the UTS Foundation Studies Scholarship, 2021:
- University of Technology Sydney (UTS) will pay for 25% of each Recipient’s UTS tuition fees for the course enrolled in for the duration of the Scholarship.
- The Scholarship cannot be transferred, deferred or redeemed for cash.
Deadline of the UTS Foundation Studies Scholarship, 2021:
Last date to apply for the UTS Foundation Scholarship is 5th February 2021.