Details about US-Pakistan Knowledge Corridor PhD Scholarships, 2017
US-Pakistan Knowledge Corridor PhD Scholarships, 2017 is offered for PhD degree in the field of Courses offered by the university chosen. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 10 Mar 2017. This scholarship is provided by Higher Education Commission (HEC), Pakistan and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, . . This scholarship is open for: Open to students of Pakistan .
- Deadline: 10 Mar 2017
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, .
The Higher Education Commission of Pakistan is providing 1500 US-Pakistan Knowledge Corridor Ph.D. Scholarships, 2017 for scholars of Pakistan to pursue Ph.D. in US universities.
- Candidates applying for US-Pakistan Knowledge Corridor Ph.D. Scholarships, 2017 must be citizens/nationals/AJK nationals of Pakistan.
- Candidates applying for positions of regular faculty members and researchers of public sector universities/R&D organizations, subject to NOC issuance must be not more than 40 years while for all other, the maximum age is 35 years at the time of applying.
- Applicants must have received either MS, M Phil or equivalent degree from one of the accredited universities or institutions in Pakistan and should be approved by Higher Education Commission,
- Recipients of other HEC scholarships or applicants who wish to avail other HEC scholarships are eligible to apply subject to approval by Steering Committee, US-Pak Knowledge Corridor, HEC.
- After the completion of their studies at the US, candidates must be committed to serving R&D institutions/universities in Pakistan.
- Scholarship holders are required to sign a bond accepting to return back and work in Pakistan for at least five years after their study in the US.
- Applicants who have already received admission or enrolled in the PhD program in top 200 US universities can also apply for US-Pakistan Knowledge Corridor Ph.D. Scholarships, 2017.
- applicants who have obtained tuition fee waivers from ranked US universities are given more preference.
- A valid GRE/GMAT/GRE Subject & TOEFL scores required for admission must be achieved by the candidates.
- Candidates must not have secured 3rd Division or grade D or less than 50% marks during their academic career.
- Applicants possessing academic merit based on HEC-AEF calculator will also be considered.
- Candidates are expected to possess maximum 2 Second Divisions throughout their academic career.
- 3 three letters of reference
- Academic transcripts
- Score reports of standardized test (GRE, TOEFL)
- Optional tests, depending on the academic subject (GRE SUBJECT TESTS, GMAT)