Details about USP Student Bursary Scheme, 2018
USP Student Bursary Scheme, 2018 is offered for Bachelors, Masters degree in the field of Programs offered by the University. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by University of the South Pacific (USP) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, . . This scholarship is open for: Open to applicants of Cook Islands, Fiji, Kiribati, Marshall Islands, Nauru, Niue, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Tokelau, Tonga, Tuvalu and Vanuatu.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, .
The University of South Pacific is offering USP Student Bursary Scheme, 2018 to help students who are unable to pay the tuition fees of their course.
- Applicants must have secured a GPA of at least 2.5 in the previous semester.
- The family income of the applicants must not exceed $25,000FJD per year.
- Students who belong to one of the following categories are ineligible to apply:
- Fiji undergraduates who are eligible for TELS/NTS, status of whether they applied or not is required and shall be checked with TSLB
- Students enrolling in USP for the first time
- Students who are recipients of the USP staff family tuition concession scheme or other sponsorships/scholarship schemes
- Doctoral students, MBA students, and students in other self-funding programs like Foundation Studies and Pacific TAFE
- International students
- Candidates applying for USP Student Bursary Scheme, 2018 will be selected on the basis of their GPA, family income, level and year of study.
- Application form and proof of family income must be submitted.