Details about USF Green & Gold Directors Award 2023
USF Green & Gold Directors Award 2023 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of All the courses offered by the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 15 Jan 2023. This scholarship is provided by University of South Florida (USF) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Up to $36,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all International applicants.
- Deadline: 15 Jan 2023
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Up to $36,000
The University of South Florida (USF) is the fourth-largest public research university in the state of Florida. The university offers 88 bachelors degree programs, 105 masters degree programs, 49 doctoral degree programs, and 2 specialist degree programs under 14 colleges. The university of South Florida strives to provide its students with excellent career prospects. With a large network of over 228,000 alumni, USF is associated with several notable people. USF firmly believes that, given the right opportunity at the right time, there’s nothing to stop any student from succeeding.
Eligibility criteria for the USF Green & Gold Directors Award 2023:
- Applicants must have 3.70+ GPA.
- Applicants must have 1280+ SAT (Evidence-Based Reading and Writing & Math only) or 27+ ACT scores.
- All international applicants are eligible to apply.
- Applicants are selected based on academic merit.
Value of the USF Green & Gold Directors Award 2023:
- Successful applicants will receive scholarship worth $36,000 (Up to $9,000 per year).