Details about USAID PRESTASI Scholarship For Indonesian Citizens In USA
USAID PRESTASI Scholarship For Indonesian Citizens In USA is offered for Bachelors, Masters degree in the field of Education, Health, Environment. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 31 May 2016. This scholarship is provided by United States Agency for International Development (USAID) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, . . This scholarship is open for: Open to Indonesian nationals.
- Degree: Bachelors, Masters
- Provided by: United States Agency for International Development (USAID)
- Deadline: 31 May 2016
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, .
- Applicants from Indonesian with no dual citizenship are eligible to apply.
- Applicants must have two years of working experience.
- Applicants must have evidence of English proficiency in the form of either IELTS score of 5.0 or ITP TOEFL score of 450 or IBT TOEFL score of 45.
- Applicants must have secured a minimum GPA 2.75 (Scale 4.0) in their bachelor’s degree at an accredited university.
- Applicant must return to Indonesia after finishing their study.
- Candidates must not receive any other scholarship or award.
- Applicants working in the same field of study are preferred.
- Applicants are required to pass the medical examination.
- Priority is given to candidates from under-served areas, and from regions where USAID projects are located.
- Successful completion of Pre-academic Training is required for all candidates before departure to U.S.
- Selected candidates must secure the Service/Blue Passport.
- staffUSAID contractor staff, U.S. government employees and employees whose salaries are directly paid by U.S. government are not eligible to apply.
- Applicants must submit an undergraduate certificate and academic transcripts.
- Candidates must provide recent photographs in 4×6, B/W or color.
- He/She should provide a valid copy of national ID.
- Current scores of TOEFL ITP or TOEFL iBT or IELTS must be submitted.
- Reference letters in sealed envelopes must be submitted.
- Candidates should provide their updated CV in English.
- Copies of certificates or awards need to be submitted.
- Applicants can submit any journals, articles or cover page of publications, if available.