Details about UQ Sustainable Energy Scholarship 2023
UQ Sustainable Energy Scholarship 2023 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Sustainable Energy. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 07 Dec 2023. This scholarship is provided by University of Queensland (UQ) and the value of this scholarship is Only tuition fees, up to AUD 12,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: 07 Dec 2023
- Scholarship value: Only tuition fees, up to AUD 12,000
For overseas applicants wishing to begin studying the Master of Sustainable Energy or Master of Sustainable Energy (Management) in Semester 1, 2024, the University of Queensland is providing two half-tuition price grants.
Eligibility for UQ Sustainable Energy Scholarship :
- The student must be an overseas applicant or have a conditional offer of admission.
- The student must have graduated from an Australian or globally recognized university with an undergraduate degree in a related field of study.
- The student needs to be qualified to serve as a spokesperson for UQ's Sustainable Energy programs.
- The student needs to be able to impact society's shift to sustainable energy sources by applying the knowledge and abilities they have gained throughout the program.
- Individual circumstances: the degree to which the scholarship will help the recipient finish the program successfully
- In addition to having a strong academic and professional background, the student should be likely to succeed in master's-level coursework.
The student has to apply using the online application form. To apply the student should have the following documents:
- A cover letter
- A resume
- Copies of academic transcripts and/or other qualifications they may have.