Details about UQ International Scholarship (UQI)
UQ International Scholarship (UQI) is offered for Masters, PhD degree in the field of Any course offered by the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by University of Queensland (UQ) and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, Scholarship covers tuition fees and provides $26,288 per annum . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, Scholarship covers tuition fees and provides $26,288 per annum
The UQI scholarships are awarded competitively, based on merit, to outstanding international students undertaking a research higher degree.
Eligibility: Applicants must meet all of the following criteria to be eligible to apply for the UQ International Scholarship (UQI):
- Be an international student studying full-time and onshore in Australia.
- Be nominated by the enrolling school or institute.
- Be assessed by the Graduate School as meeting all conditions for admission to the research higher degree program.
- Not hold a qualification at the same or a higher level than the research higher degree program you are undertaking.
- Not be receiving an award, scholarship or salary providing a benefit greater than 75% of the UQI rate to undertake the research higher degree program.
- A part-time student, who is resident on a temporary resident visa, with career’s responsibilities, a medical condition or a disability which prevents them from studying full time may be eligible for scholarship consideration, on a case by case basis.
- Students can be considered for scholarship twice. Consideration can be prior to enrolment, or in any scholarship round up to and including the first round after the confirmation milestone is achieved.
- In instances where the candidate is awarded a scholarship after commencement there will be no retrospective payments of this scholarship.