Details about UQ Hay Family Scholarship Endowment
UQ Hay Family Scholarship Endowment is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Engineering and Computing. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 08 Mar 2021. This scholarship is provided by University of Queensland (UQ) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, $4,500 . This scholarship is open for: International and Domestic students.
- Deadline: 08 Mar 2021
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, $4,500
The Scholarship was established in 2020 and is maintained by an endowed gift from UQ Alumni, Peter and Margaret Hay under the Create Change Scholarship Match Initiative. The purpose of the Hay Family Scholarship Endowment is to encourage and support students aspiring to undertake tertiary studies in engineering who are currently experiencing financial hardship to attending UQ. This scholarship is available to both new and currently enrolled students.
Eligibility criteria for the UQ Hay Family Scholarship Endowment:
- International and Domestic applicants are eligible.
- Applicants must demonstrate financial hardship.
- Applicants must not hold a university qualification at a Bachelor level or above.
- Applicants must be enrolled full-time in the first year of the Approved Program.
- Applicants must submit an application to the Associate Dean, by the closing date for applications.
- Applicants must not hold a scholarship that the Associate Dean deems similar.
Value of the UQ Hay Family Scholarship Endowment:
Successful applicants will receive an annual value of the Scholarship at least $4,500 but will be limited to the annual income from the endowment.
Deadline for the UQ Hay Family Scholarship Endowment:
The last date to apply for the UQ Hay Family Scholarship Endowment is 8th March 2021.