Details about University of Wollongong Undergraduate Excellence Scholarships 2020
University of Wollongong Undergraduate Excellence Scholarships 2020 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Courses offered by the university excluding Medicine & Surgery, Nursing, Science (Nutrition or Exercise Science), Nutrition & Dietetics, Exercise Science & Rehabilitation, Social Work, and Psychology. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by University of Wollongong and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, 30% tuition fee waiver . This scholarship is open for: Open to International applicants (other than Australia).
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, 30% tuition fee waiver
Eligibility for University of Wollongong Undergraduate Excellence Scholarships 2020:
- Must be an international student.
- The UES is available to students enrolling in Bachelor degrees at UOW (Australian campuses only) excluding the following: Doctor of Medicine; Nursing; 4 year Nutrition & Dietetics; 4 year Exercise Science & Rehabilitation; and Education, Social Work; and Psychology (all degrees).
- Students may be eligible if they have excellent results in one of the following categories:
- Australian Year 12 or equivalent international secondary school qualification;
- Foundation Studies programs approved for direct admission to Bachelor degrees and offered at an institution recognised by UOW;
- Diploma or other academic pathway program approved for admission with credit exemption from an institution with which UOW has a formal agreement;
- Up to one year of study in a Bachelor degree at a recognised University, where there is no credit exemption awarded to study at UOW.
Students who meet the eligibility criteria for University of Wollongong Undergraduate Excellence Scholarships 2020 will be automatically considered when applying for admission to UOW. There is no separate application process. The reward includes 30% tuition fee waiver.