Details about University of Wollongong Diplomat Scholarship 2019
University of Wollongong Diplomat Scholarship 2019 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of All subjects except Doctor of Medicine, Nursing, Nutrition and Dietetics, Exercise Science and Rehabilitation, Education, Social Work and Psychology.. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by University of Wollongong and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, 30% tuition fee . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities except Australia.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, 30% tuition fee
University of Wollongong Diplomat Scholarship 2019 is offered by the University of Wollongong for students planning to pursue their Bachelors's degree at the university. The value of the scholarship is 30% of the tuition fee and will be directly applied to the tuition fee.
Students must fit into one of these categories
- Must have completed Australian Year 12 or equivalent
- Foundation Studies programs approved for direct admission to Bachelor degrees at an institution recognized by UOW;
- Diploma or other academic pathway program approved for admission with credit exemption from an institution with which UOW has a formal agreement;
- Up to one year of study in a Bachelor degree at a recognized University, where there is no credit exemption awarded to study at UOW.
- Applicant must be enrolling in Bachelor degrees at UOW (Australian campuses only) except for the following: Doctor of Medicine; Nursing; 4-year Nutrition & Dietetics; 4-year Exercise Science & Rehabilitation; Education, Social Work; and Psychology (all degrees).
- Must be a holder of an Australia Diplomatic visa 955.
There is no separate application process for University of Wollongong Diplomat Scholarship 2019. Students who meet the eligibility criteria will be automatically considered when applying for admission to UOW.