Details about University Of Waikato Te Kotahi Research Institute (TKRI) Masters Research Scholarship 2016
University Of Waikato Te Kotahi Research Institute (TKRI) Masters Research Scholarship 2016 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Economic Development, Intergenerational Sustainability. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 30 Apr 2016. This scholarship is provided by University of Waikato and the value of this scholarship is Only tuition fees, $22,000 per annum . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
- Deadline: 30 Apr 2016
- Scholarship value: Only tuition fees, $22,000 per annum
- The scholarships from the University of Waikato Te Kotahi Research Institute (TKRI) Doctoral Scholarship is open to New Zealand
- citizens or permanent residents.
- The candidates applying should be demonstrating an alignment between their intended research and the Institute’s research priorities.
- The candidate should be intending to undertake research into one of the themes like Economic Development and Intergenerational Sustainability, Environmental and Iwi Wellbeing, Solving Complex Social Challenges, Language and Cultural Identity, Leadership, Kaitiakitanga, or Rangatiratanga.
- Preference will be given to applicants who can demonstrate both the projects like Rangahau whai kiko, rangahau whai hua – the research shows transformative outcomes that benefit MÄori; and Rangahau whai mÄtauranga MÄori – that the research be inclusive of mÄtauranga MÄori, reo, tikanga.
- The scholarship award for the Master's research scholarship is upto $12,000 from which $3,500 is applied directly to the tuition fees for the research component of the master’s degree.
- The applicants are selected based on the academic merit. He/She should have 90-points or more for full-time study or equivalent if part-time.
- Candidates who already completed the entry qualifications for Master's study are given preference for their respective course level applications.