Details about University of Twente Scholarship (UTS) 2023
University of Twente Scholarship (UTS) 2023 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Mathematics & Engineering. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by University of Twente and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, up to €22,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to non-EU/EEA nationals.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, up to €22,000
The University Twente Scholarship (UTS) is for excellent students from non-EU/EEA countries, applying for a graduate program (MSc) at the University of Twente.
Eligibility for the University Twente Scholarship (UTS):
- Application for a UT scholarship is a procedure separate from the application for course entry at the University of Twente. Regardless of funding, you will need to gain an admission letter first.
- Candidates should have been (provisionally) admitted to one of the qualifying UT Master programs starting in the academic year 2023/2024 (September).
- Candidates must have a student number and have not graduated from a UT (under)graduate program.
- Students should comply with the conditions for obtaining an entry visa in the Netherlands (if applicable).
Value of the Scholarship:
€ 3,000 - € 22,000 for one year (approximately 50 scholarships available). If you have applied for a two-year program, read the information about two-year study programs.