Details about University Of Toronto Dunlap Postdoctoral Fellowship, 2017
University Of Toronto Dunlap Postdoctoral Fellowship, 2017 is offered for Post Doc degree in the field of Astronomy and Astrophysics. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 01 Nov 2016. This scholarship is provided by University of Toronto and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, an annual salary of CAD $68000 plus generous benefits, CAD $18000 p/a towards research . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
- Deadline: 01 Nov 2016
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, an annual salary of CAD $68000 plus generous benefits, CAD $18000 p/a towards research
- The University of Toronto is offering postdoctoral fellowships in the Dunlap Institute for Astronomy and Astrophysics.
- The applicants for University of Toronto Dunlap Postdoctoral Fellowship, 2017 who are exceptional in instrumentation software and observation are encouraged to apply.
- The Dunlap fellows should conduct original research in the university either independently or in collaboration with others.
- The successful candidates get mentoring across a wide range of areas related to scientific careers.
- The successful applicants should participate in the institute's outreach and activities.
- The candidates applying for University of Toronto Dunlap Postdoctoral Fellowship, 2017 should submit a curriculum vitae and a cover letter containing the research summary in 300 words or less.
- The applicants should also submit a publications list and three recommendation letters.
- The candidates should also submit a statement of research interests not exceeding 3 pages.
- The recipients of University of Toronto Dunlap Postdoctoral Fellowship, 2017 get a salary of $68000, benefits, CAD $18000 per year towards research and relocation assistance.
- The recipients have the opportunity to request extra funds for research from the Dunlap Institute.