Details about University of South Florida GREEN Scholarship
University of South Florida GREEN Scholarship is offered for PhD, Post Doc degree in the field of Engineering and related fields. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by University of South Florida (USF) and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, Tuition fee plus living expenses . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, Tuition fee plus living expenses
University of South Florida GREEN Scholarship offered by the University of South Florida for students planning to pursue their Master or Bachelor degree in engineering related fields at the university. The value of the scholarship is tuition fee and living expenses.
- Applicant must have a Master or Bachelor degree in engineering related fields, including but not limited to Mechanical Engineering, Materials Science, Chemistry, Physics, Electrical, and Computer Engineering, etc.
- Preferred: Hands-on research experience in TEM, smart electronics, smart materials, MEMS, 3D printing, energy, heat conduction, DFT, MD, etc.
- Must be commencing the course in Spring 2020, Fall 2020.
- Applicants can be Ph.D., postdocs, and visiting students or scholars.
- A CV (including GPA, TOEFL score, GRE score, research experience, publication list, the contact information of two references)
- Personal statement
To apply for the University of South Florida GREEN Scholarship complete and submit the application procedure along with the required documents.