Details about University of Nottingham GREAT Scholarship 2024
University of Nottingham GREAT Scholarship 2024 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Selected subjects offered by the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 15 May 2024. This scholarship is provided by The University of Nottingham and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, up to GBP 10,000 towards tuition fees . This scholarship is open for: Open to selected nationals.
- Deadline: 15 May 2024
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, up to GBP 10,000 towards tuition fees
The University of Nottingham GREAT Scholarships are open to applications for most one-year postgraduate taught courses for students from India, Mexico, Turkey, or Vietnam. We have one award available for each country.
Eligibility Criteria for the University of Nottingham GREAT Scholarship:
- Students should possess a passport proving their citizenship in Vietnam, Mexico, India, or Turkey.
- The student should be considered for fee purposes as an international student.
- Students should possess an offer to begin a full-time master's program (excluding an MRes) at the UK campuses of the University of Nottingham in September 2024; and meet the requirements set forth by the British Council for GREAT Scholars.
- Students must apply for and receive an offer to study a full-time master's before applying for this scholarship.
- When a student has received their offer to study with us, the student will be able to apply through the scholarships section of our application system, NottinghamHub.
Value of the Scholarship:
The scholarship program provides students pursuing a one-year postgraduate study in the UK with financial support of at least GBP 10,000 towards tuition fee deduction.