Details about University of Newcastle Global Leaders Scholarship 2021
University of Newcastle Global Leaders Scholarship 2021 is offered for Bachelors, Masters degree in the field of Courses offered by the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by The University of Newcastle and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Up to $10,000 . This scholarship is open for: Africa, Latin America, Middle East, South Asia, South East Asia.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Up to $10,000
The Global Leaders Scholarship has been established to encourage and support international students from selected regions to study undergraduate and postgraduate programs with the Faculty of Business and Law, University of Newcastle (Australia).
Eligibility criteria for the University of Newcastle Global Leaders Scholarship, 2021:
- Be commencing in an eligible program with the Faculty of Business and Law, the University of Newcastle as a new student or via an approved University of Newcastle pathway (eligible programs exclude ELICOS only, Non-Award, MPhil, PhD).
- Applicant must be an international full-fee paying student from Africa, Latin America, Middle East, South Asia, South East Asia.
- Applicant must be enrolled full-time in an eligible course of study at the university.
- Applicant must be enrolled on-campus at any University of Newcastle campus in Australia.
- Applicant must not hold another scholarship for the same program of equivalent or more substantial benefit.
- Applicant must meet all of the financial obligations of a full-fee paying international student, including the full tuition fee and other expenses for the purpose of obtaining your student visa, and in the event that eligibility for the scholarship is not maintained.
Benefits of the University of Newcastle Global Leaders Scholarship, 2021:
- The scholarship benefit is $2500, payable as a tuition fee waiver, per term of full-time study in an eligible program, for up to four terms. These may be paid each semester or trimester, depending on the program, to a total value of $10,000 for a two year (or more) program of full-time study; $7500 for a one-and-a-half-year program of full-time study; and $5,000 for a one year program of full-time study.
- Students who achieve a Distinction average will be eligible to apply for an additional $2,500 merit-based scholarship in their final term of study.
- The scholarship will be applied directly to the recipient’s University of Newcastle customer account around the census date in the relevant term of study.