Details about University of Melbourne Housing Bursary 2020
University of Melbourne Housing Bursary 2020 is offered for Bachelors, Masters degree in the field of All courses offered at the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 08 Mar 2020. This scholarship is provided by University of Melbourne and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Upto AUD 2600 per year . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: 08 Mar 2020
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Upto AUD 2600 per year
University of Melbourne Housing Bursary 2020 is awarded to assists students who need live away from home in order to attend University.
- be enrolled in a course at the University of Melbourne. Students undertaking a single subject or a non-award course (e.g. study abroad or exchange) are not eligible.
- be paying rent or board. Students paying mortgages are not eligible.
- complete a means test. Students with a married or de facto partner must also include their partner's income. Students under the age of 21 must include the income of their parents, unless there is a serious breakdown in the relationship between the student and their parents.
- must enrol as a full-time student at the University of Melbourne. You may be eligible to receive this scholarship while enrolled as a part-time student.
Value of University of Melbourne Housing Bursary 2020 :
- An allowance of AUD 100 per fortnight for up to one year.
The last date for University of Melbourne Housing Bursary 2020 application is 8th March 2020.